lotsa dampers

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:24:20 -0600

I have to agree with Clyde.  They are rare in my area, but the two that come
to mind caused me to wonder about their quality.  One had very loose pins
and the other had hammer felts coming unglued from the wood core.

--
Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL

The difficult, I do right away.  The impossible takes a little longer.