Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:41:55 -0800

Dale,
Keep scrolling, the picture came in with the post. I didn't have open =
anything.
Keith R
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 8:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's

  In a message dated 1/30/2002 7:44:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, =

    Subj:RE: Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's=20
    Date:1/30/2002 7:44:16 AM Pacific Standard Time
    From:dknabe@airmail.net
    Reply-to:pianotech@ptg.org
    To:pianotech@ptg.org
    File:erwin1-640.jpg (25418 bytes) DL Time (24000 bps): < 1 minute
    Sent from the Internet=20
      =20

                   Hi Doug=20
                   I got your post . How do I veiw the picture?

    Here's the first picture. This is a test just to show that pictures =
can be
    sent to the list if they are under 40 Kbytes. This picture was cut =
down to
    640 pixels vertically from 1600 pixels originally, which made it 25 =
Kbytes
    instead of 80 Kbytes. Resolution is still quite acceptable.

    Doug Knabe