Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's

Knabe dknabe@airmail.net
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:43:47 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0015_01C1A98B.C28CF310
Dale,

How the picture is viewed depends on your mail reader, and what your system
uses to read .jpg files.
Some readers display the picture in the email, and others require you to
open the attachment with whatever application program is assigned for the
file type.

One observation: I sent the email at 6:59am, and it didn't get posted to the
list until 9:29am. I presume that's because there is some attachment filter
on the list, and some administrator has to manually look at the files sent,
and decide if it's okay to pass on to the whole list.

As another test, here's another picture, but this time in .gif format. In
order to get under 40 Kbytes, I had to limit the resolution to 300 pixels
across. .GIF is not as efficient as .jpg.

Doug
mailto:dknabe@airmail.net

Dale Wrote:
                  I got your post . How do I veiw the picture?

------=_NextPart_001_0015_01C1A98B.C28CF310
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0015_01C1A98B.C28CF310--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...