Reblitz book

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:36:15 -0500

Friends,

Since I bought the second edition of Piano Servicing, Tuning and
Rebuilding by Arthur Reblitz, I don't need my original copy anymore.  If
someone is interested in my old one, US$5.00 plus postage and
packaging.  You can figure up to $7 additional for that.

Copyright 1976, sixth printing (1981), hard cover.  Very good condition,
almost totally free of marks except for my name in the front.  Paper
dust jacket shows considerable wear, however.  If you are want it, send
me a PRIVATE email.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger