other temperments

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:53:51 EDT

 HazenBannister writes:

>I would like some help, maybe programming one of these in my
>machine,as they are not in it yet,and I don't know if I can wait.

     Hey,  there is always a need for enthusiasm!!   You can find a sampler
of temperaments that are historically significant and currently marketable on
my page:
 http://www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/3rds_chart.html

Or on a location courtesy of Kent Webb
http://homepage.mac.com/kentswafford/FileSharing1.html

These are arranged by chronological order, so you can use that as a rough
guide to selection.  Feel free to copy them, it sometimes makes it easier for
the customer to see the differences in this new thing you are suggesting to
them.
Good luck,
Ed Foote RPT