convention's over

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:37:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/02 6:17:40 PM, drwoodwind@hotmail.com writes:

<< I didn't get a
whole lot of feedback, since I didn't hang around the piano.  I was told it
got a LOT of playing, so I'm hoping it made an impression.  Those of you
coming home now, go ahead and speak your mind, positive or negative, I'm a
big boy!  >>

I personally enjoyed stopping by the piano every day and hearing a new
temperament.  My only regret is that I don't think I heard them all.  My
favorite was YOURS, an equal beating temperament of your own device.  Just
beautiful.

How many hours did you spend tuning that piano over the course of those 4
days?  Taking pictures, posting notes for others to share in the convention
experience.

Thanks for improving the convention experience for all of us; those who could
be there, and those who couldn't.

You are appreciated.

Tom Sivak