convention thanks

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:15:35 EDT

drwoodwind@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just wanted to make a very public announcement of thanks to all those
> people that worked so hard to make the 2002 convention work so well.
>
> After tuning once during lunch time,(wasn't that just special!) I decided
> come in the rest of the week at around 6:30- 7:00 in the morning to set the
> temperament of the day.  It's amazing how many people were up and working
> already to get the day going.  We need to remember that most of these
> people
> are just volunteering their time, in addtion to missing taking the classes!
>
> If we had to pay everyone, I'm sure the convention fee would reflect the
> industry standard of thousands, as opposed to the hundreds that we are
> asked
> to pay.
>
> I'm not going to try and list names, 'cause I don't want to miss anyone:
> THANKS A MILLION!
>
> Ron Koval

I couldn't agree more with Rons' statements. Thanks, Ron, for keeping
everyone updated. There were things going on that I wasn't even aware of, and
I was there. Obviously, there is too much happening for one person to take in
all at once.

If you think the institute committee did a great job, you only know half the
story. What many of you might not have realized is that the seminar that was
there when we got there, (the pharmaceutical company), had commandeered many
of the rooms we were supposed to use. It was only because of the excellent
work of the home office staff and the institute committee that every thing
went as smooth as it did. These people need LOTS of kudos. If and when you
see them, take an extra few moments to thank them again.

Wim