Chicago movers

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:01:05 EDT

List,

I know this is just a local issue however I thought it was worthy of mention.
 C&D movers did a large part of the pick up and return of pianos used at the
convention, including two of my own.  A week before they picked up my pianos
they delivered a piano from a customer on the Gold Coast of Chicago, (large
piano, small elevator, tight corners, etc.), this was my first contact with
this company.  I usually do almost all of my own moving.

I am profoundly impressed with the professionalism of this outfit.  They were
fast, efficient, friendly, and flawless in their work.  If anyone ever needs
a Chicago area move, these people have my highest recommendations.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com