Night And Day

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:44:48 EDT

.   But Phil
  That has been my experience with Abel's. You needle them to death and then
they can sound good in some pianos. IMHO it's entirely too hard for use in
some stwys ask me how I know. They work well in Masons once pulverized and
they sound good but they seem too hard for my taste. Just my bias's

. Why don't they use Abels? I would