Night And Day

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:33:25 -0500

> .   But Phil
>   That has been my experience with Abel's. You needle them to death and then
> they can sound good in some pianos. IMHO it's entirely too hard for use in
> some stwys ask me how I know. They work well in Masons once pulverized and
> they sound good but they seem too hard for my taste. Just my bias's

Too hard for my taste too. Stab, stab, stab. Steam, steam, steam. Soak, soak,
soak. File, file, file. Mutter, mutter, mutter. I'd rather start with something
in the ballpark of where I want it in the first place and not have to spend a
day or more steering it.

It's probably a fundamental character flaw on my part.

So what else is new????????????

Ron N