Night And Day

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:48:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/2002 4:06:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Subj:Re: Night And Day
> Date:6/28/2002 4:06:28 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no">richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>  Hi Ric

   Have also found it necessary to voice deeply in the crown several times as
well thru out most of the set to create some sort of more uniform density. I
guess steam would cetainly help but I'd stab em too so they don't rebound
prematurely to the sound of breaking glass.