Convention 2003

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:30:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/02 11:15:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Are they really planning the convention to go through the 4th of July???
> That seems like a planning mistake on first thought.
>
> David Love

The Board and the Home Office have been trying desperately to change the
dates, which were picked about 3 years ago. When the convention was in
Arlington, it was over the Forth, and that is when we found out that the
exhibitors didn't like it. Ever since, we've been trying to change it. There
is no guarantee, but with what the Hyatt did to us this year, we're trying to
put more pressure on them to change it, or even get out of the contract. But
that is something the home office, and the Board, get "paid" to do. Keep you
finger crossed.

Wim