Convention 2003

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:29:03 -0500

On 7/2/02 11:30 AM, "Wimblees@AOL.COM" <Wimblees@AOL.COM> wrote:

> Are they really planning the convention to go through the 4th of July???
> That seems like a planning mistake on first thought.

At first thought, it seemed like a good idea because we can get lower rates
for the sleeping rooms by taking the time around July 4. The exhibitors,
manufacturers, and others would prefer that we avoid the 4th, and President
Zeringue has tried mightily to change these dates that he had nothing to do
with choosing, but at this point, we have resigned ourselves to having the
convention in Dallas July 2-6.

Kent Swafford