Convention 2003

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:07:45 +0200

No Problem Kent..... I have the Solution...!!

We get the PTG to re-purchase Terry Farrells Steinway for him and couple him up
with a pyrotechnics expert. I am sure they together would be happy to put
together a WamBlam What a Show Sam piece of entertainment for all attending.

Any body got a suggestion for some accompanying music....... perhaps something
by Ives ?

RicB

 Kent Swafford wrote:

>On 7/2/02 11:30 AM, "Wimblees@AOL.COM" <Wimblees@AOL.COM> wrote:
>
>> Are they really planning the convention to go through the 4th of July???
>> That seems like a planning mistake on first thought.
>
>At first thought, it seemed like a good idea because we can get lower rates
>for the sleeping rooms by taking the time around July 4. The exhibitors,
>manufacturers, and others would prefer that we avoid the 4th, and President
>Zeringue has tried mightily to change these dates that he had nothing to do
>with choosing, but at this point, we have resigned ourselves to having the
>convention in Dallas July 2-6.
>
>Kent Swafford

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF