Convention 2002

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 20:49:57 -0400

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> ... basically, they booked another convention on top of ours.

And that probably explains why they had to give some of us executive
rooms for the same low price, and sharing the room with Flamesuit
Hoffsommer made the price even better.
After feeling that others usually get the breaks, it was fun to have two
bathrooms, one with a jacuzzi, and marble (or faux marble) floors, and
almost twenty feet of closet space.

There was also an extra phone by the pot, but I didn't use that.  There
are times when you should concentrate on just one thing.  (DON'T take
that thought any farther!)  Maybe this stuff is pretty ordinary for some
of you, but I felt like I was living like the rich and the famous.

Regards, Clyde