Convention Through July 4th!/David M. Porritt

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:57:08 -0400

Joe --

But isn't it the nature of the hotel business that the farther away you are
from the city's mainstream, the more overpriced the basic necessities are,
and the worse the service?  It's the old "Gotcha" phenomenon, and it doesn't
matter whether you're there on the 4th of July or any other day of the year.

Rosemont was a case in point.

+ + +

Now ... can anyone talk about the location of the hotel at next year's
convention?  Will it be closer to mainstream Dallas or will it be out in a
nobody's-land?  I'm not sure how thrilled I will be facing similar
circumstances 2 years in a row.

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net