of Q-tips and bricks...was Night And Day

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:20:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2002 8:05:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nicho@lascruces.com writes:

> Subj:Re: of Q-tips and bricks...was Night And Day
> Date:7/2/2002 8:05:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:nicho@lascruces.com">nicho@lascruces.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>            Guy and all

     We here at the PETRIFIED FELT HAMMER COMPANY  take pride in the rock
hard density of our piano shaped hammer objects.(or thingees) Our special
voicing guide will show how you too can faithfully reproduce the sounds of
shattring glass and vintage rock (get it) music. Just set the explosive
charge just under the strike point, clear the room of breakable objects and
small children and voila instant restratification of the felt (perhaps the
clients living room as well.) Oh well small price to pay.
    Have a good Day