Dallas Convention

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:14:09 -0400

Sounds Great!!  Thanks for this info!  Already making plans for this ... and
for seeing my cousins living in the Dallas area (it will be a family affair
if I have my way).

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kdivad@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: Dallas Convention

In a message dated Wed, 3 Jul 2002 9:36:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dm.porritt@verizon.net writes:

> Z:
>
> The convention hotel is right downtown, commuter trains run right by it,
you can walk to the famous "West End" (or take the train), there are lots of
restaurants and from my observation as a traveler, our restaurant prices are
better than all but the smallest of small-town coffee shops.   I've lived
here for 30 years and I still haven't seen  all the interesting sites.

> dave

Thank you David, I also know that the Dallas chapter is putting together a
"things to do list" and the hotel will be a spectacular location for
numerous Fourth celebrations and fireworks displays.

If possible bring your family as the DFW metroplex is chock full of all
types of family entertainment.

Come on down!!!
David Koelzer
DFW