Self tuning piano,,,A breeze!

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:53:43 +0200

 pianolover 88 wrote:

>howabout a self-painting house, and self-repairing/tuning auto,

I know.. its amazing aint it... must have something to do with post convention
burnout :) First time I've seen it from this side since joining the list.
Everybody comes home from the affair and the strangest of conversations start
up. !

> and of course, cleaning oven!..oh wait..we already have that one!

Yes... and if the autotune piano works no better then it will be yet another
impressive scientific sorte into ...... wherever these guys go with these
things.

Three days ago there was this wonderful announcement on National News about how
a recent study showed conclusive evidence that Wine and coffee drinkers are
less susceptible to cancer. Today to my amazement the national center for
science guys announced they will be studing coffee and cocoa for how much
cancer causeing aklrylmids or something they contain.

Never ceases to amaze me !

RicB

>Terry Peterson

Richard Brekne