convention sites (campuses)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:28:23 -0700

Wim, I haven't crunched any real numbers, but your figuring below seems to
be leaving out a lot.  You seem to be assuming that the space used and
sleeping accommodations will be the same cost per room as a hotel charges.
I doubt that a college will charge the same fee per night for a dorm room
as a hotel charges. We'd need some real numbers to see how it would all add
up. My bet is that the universities will be trying hard to make their
packages attractive, since if their space isn't used in times when school
isn't in session, they get nothing for it.

Susan