1st tuning w/Pocket RCT

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:48:19 EDT

Did my first tuning with my new Pocket RCT.  (What fun!)  I got an entire
tuning out of the battery supply.  (I have a Compaq 3675.  I understand the
3800s have a better battery.)  I even started a pitch raise on the next piano
before I got the low battery warning.  Anyway, I'm pretty pleased that the
battery lasted as long as it did, especially due to the fact that about 30
minutes of solitaire will give me the same low battery warning.

Although Dean (Reyburn) told me it used very little energy, I had very low
expectations.  Next time, I'll believe him.

Tom Sivak