hamsters and protek

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:49:35 EDT

Daughter's new hamster had a squeaky exercise wheel, so I got out the Protek
that I had just bought at the APSCO booth at the convention.  It's the solid
form, a kind of jelly.  I applied it to the friction points on the wheel, and
sure enough the squeak went away, so I put the wheel back in the cage and the
hamster made a beeline for it, immediately licking and eating the Protek off
of the wheel.  She seemed to like it.  Alot.

It's been three days now and it hasn't died yet.  (Thank god!)  Haven't tried
it myself yet, but it does look tasty.

Tom Sivak