1st tuning w/Pocket RCT

Roy Peters roy.peters@mindspring.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 23:19:46 -0400

Is it usual to only get one tuning out of a Pocket PC?  I have thought
of getting one, but increased battery life was one of the main
appeals.   I have been tuning aurally most of the time, but like to
carry the computer with me.  I run TunelabPro, and get a single tuning
out of my laptop.  It is one of the smaller laptops, so it's not heavy,
and I like having the keyboard.  I may be as well off sticking with the
laptop for tunings, unless some of you are getting more battery time out
of your Pocket PC's.

Roy Peters, RPT
Cincinnati.