1st tuning w/Pocket RCT

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:32:13 -0500

Your mileage will vary _greatly_ depending upon how you use your machine. My
Pocket RCT is doing more tunings before plugging in than any of the 4
laptops I have used over the years for RCT. However, I am using a CF card
sleeve "plus" that includes an external battery for the Pocket PC. In
addition, I have purchased an extra "high capacity" external battery for the
sleeve. The combination, of 2 hot-swappable external batteries added to the
built-in battery, is getting me through a whole day on battery power, no AC
needed so far.

Kent S