Stanwood, was: Advice needed on Bechstein Concert Grand

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 23:51:47 -0400

At 9:21 AM -0700 7/5/02, David Love wrote:
>That being said, I thought it was a bit beyond the scope of the job in this
>case.

I agree. As much as I reach first for Stanwood analysis to give me a
profile of an action, I should point out that my standard 32-note
survey (measuring for SW/FW/BW) is a two-hour piece of work. That's a
$100 consultation, or something built into the proposal for action
work. But it's too involved a survey to reach for it on every single
mystery action, especially when we're solving the mystery on our
nickel.

Like Terry Farrell's small church Yamaha. Like this Bechstein.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
     ............mental graffitti