convention sites (campuses)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 06 Jul 2002 14:48:52 -0500

List,

Never mind. We've been trying to get a Texas State convention here
for years but it's too hot and too humid! Never mind that everything
except between the car/restaurant/whatever and the hotel is
air-conditioned! How do you think we survive here, anyway? :-) And
Dallas is never hot in June/July? I don't think so!

Avery