O.T. 'The Competition"

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:19:26 EDT

     Yeah,that is not the only error in that movie.There is a scene where
Richard Dreyfus and Amy Irving are selecting their respective pianos and
Dreyfus points out a note that his says is voiced poorly.It might need
voiceing,but it is hard to tell because the unison is way out of tune.My
guess is that in order to make it stick out it was detuned.I bet the people
who made that movie almost twenty years ago never thought piano tuners would
still be talking about it.         Robin Olson