Excessive-Compulsive

Robert Bergantino rptbob1@ameritech.net
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:48:41 -0400

I realize that that is the case in many instances.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 12:49 PM
  Subject: Re: Excessive-Compulsive

  I think that people responding on this list usually do so very quickly =
often without double checking spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc..  I =
know that I often zip off first draft comments without looking back.  =
Later I might notice a careless error.  It's nice to have everything =
perfectly correct, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. =20

  David Love
    ----- Original Message -----=20