crutches hint, anyone?/Ron Koval

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:38:46 EDT

Sorry to hear about your injury, Ron but you can work around it.  I had a
similar injury but in my right shoulder 2 years ago.  Think of it the way a
permanently handicapped/disabled person would.  There is still far more you
can do than you can't.

A customer may be willing to help you take case parts off, for example
(although you can't count on that).  You may have to take fewer jobs for a
while and only accept the ones which won't involve you using your injured leg.

The pains you get with an injury like this can really wear you down.  Just
take it easier and learn how to do things in a different way which will let
that leg be still and at rest.

The thing to be thankful for and hopeful about is that you should be able to
get full use without pain out of your leg in about a year.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin