Story time

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:41:07 EDT

In a message dated 07/07/2002 7:04:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sckline@attbi.com writes:

> I've put off getting a cell phone

Susan,
 A friend told me long ago,when a customer calls,usually the first person
they talk to will get the buisness.So believing this,I say it will pay for
it's self very soon.Plus it's so convenient,when you have bad directions to a
first time client,or trouble.Also,I have gotten stumped by a piano problem
before,and will call a fellow technician for advice,without leaving the
piano,or bothering the customer.
Best,
Hazen Bannister