Story time

Matt Wynne ptuner@optonline.net
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 21:04:58 -0400

a) Carrying a cell phone changed my life.  For those who haven't done it
yet, consider it!  - for $30/month I can call if I'm running late, get
directions if I'm lost, and, if no one comes to the door, I call and sure
enough, they're home but they didn't hear the doorbell, etc.

b) After being stood up a few times, I now call to confirm tomorrow's
appointments in the evening.  Yes, they sometimes will want to reschedule,
but it beats showing up to a house where no one's home.

-Matt