Put a cork in it! - Done

James Baker JamesBakerRPT@carolina.rr.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:49:40 -0400

To the list,
Anyone who seriously thinks someone is reading and grading grammar and =
spelling on the list needs to lighten up.  When I read 30 to 50 posts a =
day, I don't know who made mistakes, I just remember the most common =
ones I've just read.  I was poking fun at us in general.  I did take a =
couple of recent examples but I still don't know who wrote them.  I am =
sorry to have put some of you on edge.  That was not my intent at all.

End of this thread (I hope)
James Baker