rib radius

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:35:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2002 4:31:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

        Dittos Terry.
    I Know of no on using less crown in the treble. At least many are using
60ft. thru out and many of us increasing radius into  the treble. I think the
confusion is that a 60 ft. curve on a 40 inch rib appears to have
proportionally more crown (7-8 mm) than a 15 inch rib with a 25 ft. curve (
1.5mm) when observed visually.