Affleck Piano Tuning?(and Yamaha PT100/Verituner)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:27:44 -0700

    AFFLACK, QWAK, AFFLACK!!!!!!!   =20

No, wait, that's an insurance agency.........     =20
     If you really have to take an apprentice course by mail, because =
you live somewhere out in the Netherlands; first you join your local =
Guild Chapter, and then you contact the Randy Potter School. It's the =
only resource you have that's viable in that kind of situation. I did =
it, and now I are somebody! I got this concert tuning gig here in this =
hell hole called Arizona, and I'm making big bucks tuning for big name =
guys.=20

    Just kidding, I've had a hard day.   BUT!  I've got more work than =
any sane person could expect somebody to do, and tomorrow I have to go =
tune for this guy,,,,, what's his name.........(Where's that piece of =
paper, oh yeah, here it is) =20

    Some Guy named David Benoit.   I don't know who he is, he kinda =
likes my tunings though....

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20