Advice on Apprenticing in SW Florida

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 20:14:37 -0500

Dave,

I'd like to ask you a question. Would you make the same offer to a
university where you'd like to learn "whatever"? When I wanted to
learn something, I always offered to pay them. Not them pay me!
Sorry to be a wet blanket and I appreciate that you're trying to
learn, but............ I'm pretty damn good at what I do but I've
never asked anyone to pay me to learn it! Sorry.

Avery