Advice on Apprenticing in SW Florida

David Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 20:59:22 -0500

Avery, I understand your message.   I have several technical degrees and
paid for them all.  In time and effort and dollars.  Sorry if I offended you
in my message.  I, of course, am willing to pay fairly for teaching,
training, tutoring, and whatever, as you so aptly put it.  Otherwise, I
would not have purchased Randy Potter's course, an SAT III, tutoring at the
Chicago conference, and still be seeking further tutoring in my home area.
Perhaps my wording was not perfect as to my intentions, or maybe you have
overreacted.   In any event, accept my apologies, please, and no need to
reply further.

Dave