Class notes

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:37:08 -0500

Hi Jim,

In relation to the post I sent from my university computer,
do you think these notes might help with the technical I've been
asked to give? I haven't been to the school in a few days
since I've been working out of town, so don't know if you've
sent anything or not. But whether they'd be useful or not in
that situation, I'd still like to have them. Thanks.

Regards,
Avery