Affleck Piano Tuning?(and Yamaha PT100/Verituner)

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:39:54 -0400

>> Affleck Piano Tuning offers an "ebook" on "How to Tune Your Piano."
>> Is is worth the $19.97?  I'm a beginner and interested in getting
>> information from as many (reliable) sources as I can on tuning pianos
>> aurally.

Why don't you start with the PACE series, tha manual on prepping for the
the PTG tuning exams, and Rick Baldassin's book, all available from the
PTG (I believe a PDF of the catalog of publications etc is available at
www.ptg.org). They are authoritative, though they do cost more than
$19.97.

Patrick Draine