sluggish butt questions

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:19:30 -0600

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
      And if that doesn't work, how do I get the pterodactyl fat. Does =
Joe Goss sell that too?
  Hi Kevin,
  I think that good ol' Ron is pulling our colective legs or is trying =
to get a rise out of me<G>
  In my tests on Protek and other Juices I have found nothing alleviates =
the friction of the green gunk
  like the pterodactyl that Ron kindly refers to. =20
  Goose Juice $1 per oz at yearly tunings will maintain a piano with the =
worst green stuff.
  Takes only a few minutes to apply and one oz does 3 actions most =
times.