sluggish butt questions

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:34:41 -0700

Regarding isopropyl alcohol: unless you get labratory grade from your
pharmacists, it contains contaminants, such as perfume esters and oil! So,
the stuff on the shelf? Leave it there. And, while we are on the subject of
alcohol, be aware that wood alcohol, (methyl alcohol) reacts differently
then Ethyl alcohol, (booze), in regards to many things, including sizing
flanges. It's a good idea to stick with one type, so you get used to the way
it works.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Friday the Eagle Flies, Saturday I goes out to play
Sunday I pays!