removing a plate by myself

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:38:58 -0700

Wim,
Very inventive. As Charles Neuman said, possibly a bit scary, neat solution.
I'll be interested to hear how the project goes. <G>
As for Charles question, re. the "cherry picker", I used one several years
ago and it was just the ticket for a one time situation. There are
collapsible types that store better as well. Because my shop is so small, I
would never have the room to store it, although I like the ability to pull
the plate and just roll the whole thing out of the way w/plate attached.
Best regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Happy Monday!