sluggish butt questions

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:07:39 -0700

Aha!  A reason for that fire hose!  ;-]

David I.

From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: sluggish butt questions

Uh, Terry,,,,,,,,,,,, Hence the response from our beloved Ron N,,,,,,,,,

If you haven't tried actually doing it yet, which I bet you haven't, water won't mix with Naphtha. Why? Because Naphtha is a petroleum product, and is not water soluble.

    In fact, My Father, the firefighter, told me more than one story about how burning Naphtha has a tendency to float on water.
    Not a pretty picture.