Stainless Steel Wire

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:40:40 +0200

Joe,

The following public access information is available for
your reading pleasure. I dont know if this fits your bill,
but the page has a couple links with all kinds of wire
specifics. Juan Más Cabré wrote an article recently in the
Journal that perhaps you have read ?

http://www.puresound-wire.com

With this information in mind... just what is it that you
are concerned about ? I suppose you have something specific
that bothers you ? If there is a good reason not to put this
on I would of course really like to know before I start the
job.

Malcom Rose is a competitor, and I am uncertain whether or
not this puts him is a less then objective position if you
get my meaning.

Cheers !

RicB