Is it just me or ...

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:47:48 -0700

At 07:15 PM 7/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>I was sure someone would have a different experience. Well, I guess we'll
>just have to agree to disagree. I'll keep my eye open for those workhorses!
>
>Terry Farrell

The ones I've seen have been workhorses, as well. Too bright, but respond
to steam (or alcohol) and deep-needling. The scaling hasn't seemed too bad
to me for this sort of piano. The only real bummer is when the corfam needs
replacing. ... oh, and the few which have the bridle wires with just a
shallow bend in them, so that the tapes slide down. They're a pain. But
most Hamiltons just go on and on and on, doing what they've been bought to do.

Susan