Is it just me or ...

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:21:21 -0500

List,

This time I also agree with Bill and others. Before I moved to Houston,
I took care of the pianos at a small state university music department
(about 20+ pianos). They were fairly evenly divided between Hamiltons
and Everetts. I'll have to say, I had a LOT less tuning
problems with the Hamiltons than with the Everetts!

Thankfully, none had the Corfam OR the black stuff (whatever it was)!

Avery