New Subject: Steck Grand/Alan Barnard

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:30:04 -0700

Alan, et al,
Your question re bolstering: "Is it worth doing on Brambach/Francis Bacon
style knuckles...?
Might I add to that list: Olde style Kimball knuckles.
And, yes it works quite well using key bushing cloth and the "double
pronged" leather lacing needle, that's been heavily discussed here, of late.
I have a Brambach, 5'1", in a "Flight Case, that has had the action
completely rebuilt. It plays very well and has had many positive comments
from some highly competant players in our area. (I rent it out for Weddings,
etc. It's White; Brides love it.)<G>
 Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Squares Need Love Too!<G>