Shellac vs. lacquer

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:36:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2002 5:11:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Kdivad@AOL.COM
writes:

  Dave
     I have exactly the opposite opinion and have seen properly built up
hammers outlast the other kind and sound better longer. Once again Its the
over juiced hammer in my opinion which makes your last sentence true. We all
hate that scenario. I feel that pressing the life out of the felt is even
more detrimental.
   I admit I have a terrible bias>>>>Dale Erwin