When it's probably shot

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:22:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/02 6:51:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> Do any of you condemn a piano without ever seeing it?  There are times when
> I feel like I probably should, but the client is looking for some

I don't necessarily condemn a piano without seeing it, but I give a very
bleak picture to the customer over the phone, so that they don't want to pay
me to come out and see it. In your case, (which I have run into also), you
might want to offer a free inspection if you can schedule the appointment
between other service calls. A quick five minute inspection can tell you a
lot, and might give the people a little more to think about.

Wim