Is it just me or ...(OT)

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:32:54 -0500

> > do all Baldwin Hamilton Studios sound whiny

I have a friend who says I'm whiny, and he just keeps needling me.  I
just don't seem to get the point. If I jab, he then gets all prickly,
even if I sugar coat it...........

Sorry 19 hour driving home from in-laws, arriving Houston to no air
conditioning has destroyed what used to be brain cells.

I also was about comment on "sluggish butt problems"- but I kept
reminding myself this was to do with pianos.......
les bartlett
houston- hotter-n-H....

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.