"PTG convention is focuse on teaching...."/Dale Probst

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:24:28 -0500

> I have one more question, for whoever can answer, are we in fact
> losing good instructers?
	Another question- are we consciously sensitive to excellent people who
may not have taught before?  Merle Sanford did her first piano tech
teaching ever in February, and her program at National met, as I
understand, with rave reviews. There are gems hiding in many chapters,
I'm quite sure.
les bartlett
houston

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!